||Dr. Bipasha Maity
|Area of Specialization
|| Managerial Economics, Macroeconomics, Business Statistic, Research Methodology, Econometrics.
- Associate Professor, TSM, Madurai, India, 2014- present.
- Assistant Professor, TSM, Madurai, India, 2013-2014.
- Assistant Professor at Symbiosis Institute of Business management, Bangalore, Symbiosis International University, 2012-2013.
- Assistant Professor at Future Institute of Engineering& Management Kolkata (Affiliated to WBUT and AICTE approved), 2007-2012.
- PhD in Economics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2007.
- M.Sc in Economics (First class second), Vidyasagar University, 2000.
- B.Sc in Economics (First class first, Vidyasagar University, 1998.
E-mail : email@example.com
||Applied Econometrics in the areas of Business Economics and Marketing,Multivariate techniques on quantitative data.
- Assistant Professor at TSM, Madurai, India, 2013
- Assistant Professor at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,Bangalore, Symbiosis International University, 2012-2013.
- Assistant Professor at Future Institute of Engineering and Management Kolkata (Affiliated to WBUT and AICTE approved), 2007 -2012
|Achievements and Awards:
Research Award :
- Silver Medal in M. Sc Economics in 2000, as II rank holder in University.
- Gold Medal in B. Sc (Honours) in Economics as a University Topper in 1998.
- National Scholarship in B.Sc (Honours) in Economics in 1998
- Medal from West Bengal College and University Teachers’ Association for securing the highest marks in Economics in 1998.
- Harisadhan Bhattacharya Memorial Endowment Scholarship in 1998.
- Outstanding Paper Award Winner of Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2013
- The faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology using SPSS, Feb 16-18, 2012 in association with School of Management Sciences, West Bengal University of Technology.
- Case Writing, Teaching and Research Workshop organized by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Case Research Centre (IIMCCRC) held during June 14 -15, 2012 at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
|Papers presented at national level seminars/conferences
- Productivity of sales force: An empirical Analysis International Marketing Conference-MARCON 2010, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta held on December 27-29,2010(with Dr. Mehir Baidya)
- Sustainability of Foodgrain Production in West Bengal: An Econometric Analysis National seminar on Managing in a Global Economy Challenges and Strategies organized by Institute of Business management (Jadavpur University), March 6-7, 2009.
- Projection of Demand and Supply of Foodgrain by ARIMA Model in West Bengal International Conference on "India in the Emerging Global Order" at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, 29-31 January 2007 (with Prof Bani Chatterjee).
- Effects of Awareness of Modern Inputs and Education on Sustainable Foodgrain Production: An Empirical Analysis in West Bengal Ninth Biennial Conference on Ecological Sustainability and Human Well-being at Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 15-18 December 2006 (with Prof Bani Chatterjee).
- Crop Diversification in West Bengal during Pre-and Post-Liberalization Period: An Econometric Study”, IV International Conference on “Globalization & Sectoral Development”, Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, New Delhi held during 17 th – 19 th February, 2006 (with Prof Bani Chatterjee).
- Growth Trends in West Bengal’s Foodgrain Production since 1970’s: An Empirical Analysis”, XXIX Indian Social Science Congress held in the University of Lucknow, Lucknow India, Vol. XXIX, Paper no. 10055 (with Prof Bani Chatterjee) held during 26th -30 th December, 2005.
- Forecasting GDP growth rates of India: An empirical study with B. Chatterjee International Journal of Economics and Management Sciences (USA), 2012, 1, 9, 52-58.
- An empirical investigation of the effect of advertising in shaping the relationship between sales and price of two entrepreneur brands with M. Baidya & K. Ghose, Asia- Pacific Journal of Business Administration (UK), 2013, 6, 2.
- Measuring dynamic effects of advertising: A case study in India with M. Baidya & Kamal Ghose, Journal of Indian Business Research (UK), 2012, 4, 3, 158-169.
- Effectiveness of integrated marketing communications: Empirical analysis of two brands in India with M. Baidya, Journal of Indian Business Research (UK), 2010, 2, 1, 23-31.
- Returns to Scale of Foodgrain Production: An Empirical Test in India with Bani Chatterjee, European Journal of Social Sciences (UK), 2010, 14, 3, 496-501.
- Assessing Farmer Awareness for Modern Inputs: An Empirical Analysis with Bani Chatterjee, European Journal of Social Sciences (UK), 2010, 15, 4, 537-543.
- Assessing Productivity of Personal Selling Effort in India with M. Baidya and K. Ghose, Asian Journal of Business Research (NZ), 2011, 1, 1, 37-45.
- Relationship between marketing efforts and sales for consumer brands: A multiple regression investigation with M. Baidya, International Journal of Management (UK), 2011, 28, 1(2), 387-393.
- An Econometric Analysis on Marketing Efforts: A Case Study. Bhavishya, 1: 95-102.
- Effect of Modern Inputs on Foodgrains Productivity: A Macro Analysis in West Bengal. Journal of Agricultural Situation in India, 54: 291-295.
- An Empirical Analysis in West Bengal”. ICFAI Journal of Agricultural Economics, 4: 23-26.
- An Econometric study”. Anvesak, 37: 29-40.
- An Econometric Analysis”. Indian Journal of Regional Science, 38: 96-103.
|Resource Person/ Lectures
- Academic sessions on AICTE sponsored 3-day (23-25th Jan) workshop using SPSS at Thaigarajar School of Management on Research Methodology.
- (Principal Co-ordinator- Dr.Vidya Rajaram Iyer Co-ordinator- Dr. Bipasha Maity)