- He has 32 years of of experience in academics and 3 years in Industry. In his academic stint, has taught in reputed Institutes like I.I.L.M., I.M.T,Ghazibad, Amity University and has taught abroad too.
- One paper on Healthcare Branding has been accepted by Atiner, an Intl. Conference Body in Greece, May 2017.
- Paper accepted by International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (Scopus, ABDC - C category) –Coauthored.
Dr.Goswami spoke on April,13,2013 for the Brand Summit hosted by Assocham, Delhi. Theme was ‘Unlocking the unconscious behavior in Branding exercises.’
Area of Research: Branding, strategic marketing
Publications: Business Dailies
- Article on Countering global economic slowdown in B.Line of 03.07.01
- Article on Roots of recession in B.Line of 13.12.01
- Article on Dollar: still the king in B.Line of 23.07.02.
- Article on TRIPS: Patently challenging in B. Line. of 1.12.04
- Article on Capital Account Convertibility’ in Business Line of 24.05.06
- Article on ‘Knowledge Transfer in MNCs’ in Business Line of 19.12.06
- Article on FDI – A perspective on India and Asean in ICFAI Journal,05. Jointly authored.
- Corporate Governance in India- Some Reflections in BVIMR, Delhi’s Journal, 05.
- Article on Knowledge Transfer in MNCs in CMD Journal of Management, Dec 07
- Article on Creating a knowledge management culture in SCOUR, Journal of IPM, Ghaziabad July ‘07
- Paper accepted and published on Dynamic learning and knowledge innovations for IMT, Ghaziabad’s Intl Conference on Knowledge Management’ held in Feb 26-27,’09.
- One joint article,’Brand Management through the lens of knowledge- a study of laptops’ has been published by Fore School’s, Delhi journal Abhigyan for Vol 28, Oct-Dec 2010.
- One joint article on marketing- ‘Malls as a buying destination in Delhi, NCR: An exploratory Study’, is published by School of Management Sciences, Lucknow’s journal.’11.
- One on ‘Marketing to Children: some insights’ has been published by School of Management Science, L’now’s Journal recently.
- ‘A look at implications of changing store layout and design in India’ has been published by BVIMSR, Mumbai’s journal, 2013.
- ‘Strategic crises of Indian MNCs: a study’, in The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, Vol X, No3, Sep 2013.
- ‘Marketing TV serials to women?’- published by Fortune Intl. School’s Journal(Delhi) in June,14.
- ’ Emotions in services marketing’ published by ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and retail management,Jan 2015.
- A case study on Café Coffee Day has been submitted to South Asian Journal of Cases, 2016.
- An insight into CRM practices in selected Indian service industries’, Nath, Gugnani, Goswami, and Gupta, Journal of Marketing and Communication,4(3),2009
- Are Customers ready to use mobile technology for banking transactions?’, J. of Internet banking and commerce,22 S8,2017.
- Revisiting marketing to children’, Adhyayan, SMS,Lucknow Journal, 3(2),2016.
- Knowledge strategies through tie-ups’, Intl. Journal of Knowledge Management and Practices, 3(1),33, 2015.
- Two articles, one on Dispersed Knowledge Centres and the new paradigm of Indian Pharma Industry, another on Nuances of Knowledge creation and development of Pharma Industry in India have been published by International Journals, one by Journal of Knowledge Management Emerald, U.K, another by Emerald’s Business Strategy Series, 2009.
- One joint case on Tata Trent retail saga (rechristened Bharat Retail)has been published by Emerald’s journal of emerging markets cases, UK. Online in 2013.
Area of teaching: Marketing and Business Strategy
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Distribution and Channel management
- International marketing
- Strategic Marketing
Membership, Consultancies and MDP’s
- Conducted a one-day programme on changing Tyre Industry- competitive challenges for Good Year ( India) Ltd.
- J. T. Mobile, a Swedish Joint- Venture with Bharti Telecom – ten days programme for sales executives on Positive Customer Care & satisfaction. Programme repeated subsequently. Highlight was role -plays.
- Coats Viyella, Bangalore – conducted a programme on corporate mission and vision.
- Two repeat workshops for senior managers, DGMs and AGMs of Hindustan Copper Complex, Khetri. On Mangerial challenges for the 21st century.
- A Colloquium on performance management for middle-level managers of Hindustan Zinc, Udaipur where the concept of dynamic counselling was introduced.
- A programme for ONGC managers was conducted on International product portfolio – diversification strategy