Experienced Assistant Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry.Skilled in SPSS, AMOS and SmartPLS. Strong education professional, pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) focused in Brand Management from Madurai Kamaraj University.
Area of Research: Consumer Behaviour and Branding in Online
- Ramesh K, Saha R, Goswami S, Sekar, Dahiya R. Consumer's response to CSR activities: Mediating role of brand image and brand attitude. Corp SocRespEnvMa. 2018;1–11. https://doi.org/10.1002/csr.1689
- Ramesh Kumar, RaiswaSaha, Sridhar Manohar& P.C. Sekar .Retail Brand Equity: Moderating Role of Retail Price Deals on Retail Brand Association and Retail Brand Equity Relationship. Int. J. Business Innovation and Research,(Accepted. Yet to Publish)
Area of teaching: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing of Financial Services
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Business at the Bottom of the Pyramid Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Moderating Role of Price Deals: An Empirical Study on Measuring Brand Equity of Indian Online Retailers, Proceedings of NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference 2017, IIM-I.
- Service innovation on brand equity: Interaction effect of price and service innovation, 11th ISDSI International Conference (2017), Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
- Emotional Brand on Brand Equity - Testing the Indirect Effect through Brand Attitude and Interaction Effect of Brand Trust Towards Public Campaign, ATHENAEUM 2018, BIM, Tiruchirappalli.