Nalinigother Ph.D degree from Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry. Prior to this assignment,sheserved as an Assistant Professor of Commerce at Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur.Moreover, she expertise herself in diverse statistical packages like SPSS, AMOS, EViews, etc.
Area of Research: Energy Policy, Inclusive Finance, Project Finance
- Nalini, G. S., & Natarajan, P. (2018). Harnessing solar power: A viable investment avenue for industries. The Management Accountant, 53(2), 24-30.
- Nalini, G. S. (2018). Revisiting nexus between economic growth and electricity in India. Researchers World, 9(1),1-8, DOI: 10.18843/rwjasc/v9i1/01
- Nalini, G. S., & Natarajan, P. (2017).Role of co-operatives in promoting solar power project in India.Journal of Co-operative Studies,50(2), (ABDC Listed).
- Natarajan, P., &Nalini, G. S. (2015). Social cost benefit analysis of solar power projects. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 8(5), 36-42.DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2015/v8i5/68772
- Natarajan, P., &Nalini, G. S. (2015). Social networking sites: A perceptional study.GITAM Journal of Management, 13(2),226-231.
- Natarajan, P., &Nalini, G. S. (2013). Inclusive growth – Sectoral initiatives.Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 3(5), 43-47.
- Natarajan, P., &Nalini, G. S. (2013). Enabling environment for energy access.The International Journal for Environmental Protection and Rural Development, 2(4),81-85.
- Nalini, G. S. (2013). Customers’ perception towards post bank of India in Srivaikundam. Asian Journal of Research in banking and Finance, 3(3),13-20.
- Nalini, G. S. (2012). Customers’ perception towards public distribution system in Tiruchendur.Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management,2(9),51-54.
- Mariappan, K., &Nalini, G. S. (2012). Small farmers’ perception towards agricultural credit.Kisan World, 39(6),27-30.
- Nalini, G. S.,&Mariappan, K.. (2012). Role of banks in financial inclusion.The International Journal’s Research Journal of Commerce and Behavioural Science, 1(4),33-36.
- Nalini, G. S.(2011). Financial literacy of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs. International Journal of Management Research and Review, 1(5),189-197.
- Nalini, G. S. (2011). Anti-money laundering – The new mantra to become an economic super power country.International Journal of Marketing and Trade Policy, 3(1-2),67-76.
- Nalini, G. S. (2011). Social security for unorganised sector: A micro study.Southern Economist, 49(17),14-16.
Area of teaching: Accounting & Finance
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Managerial Cost Accounting
Membership:Life time member of Indian Accounting Association.
- International Conference on Corporate and Business Response to Climate Change – From Awareness to Adoption, Periyar University, Salem 9th to 11th Mar 2016.
- Global Vision 2020, Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust, Tirunelveli 3rd& 4th May 2013.
- International Congress on Renewable Energy, KIIT University, Odisha 27th to 29th Nov 2013.
- Emerging Dimensions on Service Sector in the Indian Context, Department of Business Administration, St.Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai, 18th Feb 2011.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development, Department of Rural Industries and Management, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram, 23rd& 24th Feb 2011.
- International Conference on Microfinance, Department of Commerce, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, 27th to 29th Jan 2011.
- Globalisation and its Impact on Indian Economy, Department of Economics, ManonmaniamSundaranar University, Tirunelveli, 21st to 23rd Jan 2008.
- Emerging Trends in Management,Periyar Institute of Management Studies, Periyar University, Salem, 28th& 29th Feb 2008.
- Interface between Industry and Higher Education Institutions to Face Global Competition, Department of Rural Industries and Management, Gandhigram Rural University, Gandhigram, 13th& 14th Mar 2008.