- Completed FDP at IIM Ahmedabad and a Marketing consultant and a trainer in the area of sales and distribution
- Had been a visiting Professor at Kathmandu University school of Management, Nepal and handled course in Strategic Marketing
- Had been instrumental in organising the International Exchange Indo-Sri Lankan Rural Immersion programme at TSM campus for the students of University of Peradeniya , Sri Lanka
- University Rank holder in B.B.A(1997), Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu
- University Rank holder in M.B.A(1999), Madurai KamarajUniversity,Tamil Nadu
Dr.ManjulaNagarajan has 18 years of experience in academics, her research and consultancy interest is in the field of Marketing with special focus on Product and Brand Management, consumer behaviour and Rural Marketing. Is a soft skill trainer and has contributed to the training programmes organised at TSM for the Department of Posts and the Headmasters of RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan. She consults in the area of Customer Relationship Management and had been in association with small scale Entrepreneurs of MADITSSIA, HPCL dealers in Theni district, M.S Swaminathan Research Foundation Farmers association at Kannivadi in Dindigul , JVS Exports in Madurai etc. She had been the Dean of MBA Programme during 2013-2016.Since 2016 she has been the Admissions Chairperson.
Area of Research: Consumer Behaviour, Subsistence and Rural marketing
- Amanda Murphy: A Social Entrepreneur with a Mission& published in a UGC sponsored conference proceedings titled, National Seminar on Issues and Strategies for Women’ Empowerment, Vision 2020, ISBN 978-93-83209-00-2 July 2013 International , 2013-14
- Implementation of CSR- A study of Selective Indian Firms “International Journal of Business Economic and Management Research,Vol.2 Issue 7 p:137-146 online ISSN : 2229-4848, 2011-2012
- Consumer satisfaction and loyalty derived from the perceived quality of Cellular operator’s Services : A field study in Madurai City, p.-182,Emerging Trends in Service Sector compiled by V.S.Vyas and Deepak Joshi ,J.V publishing House, 2010. ISBN No: 978-81-88818-51-8
- “Crowd Sourcing – no more vital few and trivial many “International Marketing in Asia, pacific issues and Challenges, Book Published by Macmilan. Nov 2009
- Contributed a chapter for the book authored by Prof.Sounderapandian“ GreenProductivity practices in small and medium enterprises”2007
- Tracking Organisational effectiveness through Transformational Leadership, “SRM Management Digest” , Volume 4, April, 2006.
- Performance of women Entrepreneurs: A Two Way Discrimininant Analysis- Journal of Gender and Progress Volume 1, Number2, January 2004.
- Rural Entrepreneurship among the youth in Madurai District, TEJAs, Volume 1, June 2004, Issue 2, TheThiagarajar Journal of Arts and Science
- ‘E- Branding’ , OD Communications , April 2004
- ‘Transformational Leadership’, OD Communications, July, 2002
Area of teaching: Marketing Management and Marketing Strategies at the Bottom of the Pyramid
- Marketing Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Marketing Strategies at the Bottom of the pyramid
- Product and Brand Management
Conferences and workshops : Attended nearly 17 workshops and presented papers in 18 conferences.
Membership, Consultancies and MDP’s
- Member – Advisory council-Centre for Human Resource Development (CHRD) DHAN
- Member of Temple City Junior Chamber (1999- 2001)
- Member of Madurai Management Association
- Advisory Board Member- MBA Department, S.V.N, Nagamalai, Madurai
- Board of Studies member – Lady Doak College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Co-Coordinator, CII (HR and Industry Institute Interaction Cell), Madurai Zone (2013)
- Secretary- V.P Nagar Residents Association, Madurai
Have been extending consultancy to Entrepreneurs in South Tamil Nadu and have delivered nearly 100 hours of MDP’s since 2006.