- Bharat Singh Patel has published 3 Scopus indexed journals (including 1 ABDC ‘B’ Category, 1 ABDC ‘C’ category journals.
- Second best paper award by International Conference on Agile Manufacturing (ICAM)-2012, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi, India.
- 17th all India rank in GATE-2010 in the discipline of Engineering Sciences (XE).
Bharat Singh Patel has completed Ph.D. and M. Tech in Industrial Management from Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi. His under graduate is in Aeronautical Engineering.
Area of Research: Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Agility, Lean Manufacturing, and Agile Manufacturing.
- Patel, B.S., Samuel, C., & Sharma S.K. (2018), Analyzing interactions of agile supply chain enablers in Indian manufacturing context. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, (in production).
- Patel, B.S., Samuel, C., & Sharma S.K. (2017), Evaluation of agility in supply chain: a case study of an Indian manufacturing organization. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 28(2), 212-231.
- Jaiswal, A., Samuel, C., Patel, B.S. & Kumar, M. (2015), Go Green with WEEE: Eco-friendly approach for handling e- waste, Procedia Computer Science, 46(1), 1317–1324.
- Agrawal, A.K., Bhardwaj, P., & Patel, B.S. (2014), A production and distribution planning problem in three echelon supply chain’, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, 15(1), 63-71.
Area of teaching: Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques.
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Total Quality Management
- Business Statistics-II
Membership, Consultancies and MDP’s
Life Time Associate Member of the Aeronautical Society of India (AMAeSI), New Delhi, India.
- Facets of Indian Culture and Heritage considerable to Agility Management. National Conference on Cultural Heritage and Management (NCCHM), IIT (BHU), Varanasi
- Effect of skill development on Agility of Supply Chain. National Conference on Skill Indian Initiative: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies, S.D. College of Engineering and Technology, Muzaffarnagar.
- Interpretive Structural Modelling of Agile Supply Chain Enablers. International Conference on Advanced and Agile Manufacturing Systems, KNIT, Sultanpur.
- Agility and Leanness in Supply Chains revisited. International Conference on Agile Manufacturing (ICAM), IIT (BHU), Varanasi.