Dr Mutharasi has 15 years of academic and administrative experienceand her doctoral research is in the area of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour.Prior to joining TSM she was with the ICFAI group of institutions.
Area of Research: Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Positive Psychology
- MutharasiP &M Selvalakshmi, (2017). Ethical Perceptions of Business Management Students and the Role of Gender and Educational Background.International Journal of Business Ethics in Developing Economies. ISSN: 2278-3172, Volume 6, Issue 1.
- Mutharasi P & N. Rajasekar, (2016). Organizational citizenship behavior – the gender disparity. IntercontinentalJournal of Human Resource Research Review. ISSN: 2320-9704, Volume 4, Issue 5.
- Mutharasi P, Muthukarthick&SaiRajesh, (2014).Can entry-level employees become good soldiers? A study on their Organizational Citizenship Behavior.Research Journal of Economics & Business Studies. ISSN: 2251-1555.
- Mutharasi P & M Selvalakshmi (2013). Case method in management - stake holder’s perspective.Indian Journal of Applied Research. ISSN No: 2249-555X.
- MutharasiP, M Selvalakshmi&Vidya Suresh, (2015). Managerial Challenges of Inclusive Growth. Book published by LAP (LAMBERT Academic Publishing). ISBN-978-3-659-36228-6
Area of teaching: Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Learning and Development
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Positive Psychological Capital
- Managerial Communication
Membership, Consultancies and MDP’s:
Dr Mutharasi P has trained Postmasters and employees of India Post in the Central Government Project Arrow. She has conducted Management Development Programmes in areas like Talent Management, Leadership, Change Management, Conflict management, Managerial Communication and Inter-personal effectiveness for CII – Madurai, Aparajitha, Hitech Arai, TVS Group of Companies, HPCL, Apollo Hospitals and also for colleges in and around Madurai. She was involved in consulting assignments with TVS Rubber, Fenner and Loyal textiles.
- 'A study on the influence of Positive Psychological Capital on academic performance among post-graduate business management students' in ATHENAEUM 2018, VIII International Conference on Contemporary Management Research conducted by Center for Contemporary Management Research (CECMAR), the research wing of Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), February 2018
- National Seminar on ‘Sustainable Development through Gender Equality’ conducted by Joseph School of Business Studies, SHUATS, Allahabad, April 2017
- Paper titled ‘Employer branding in auto industry’ in the Third International Conference On Innovative Trends in Technology and Management” conducted by Kalasalingam University, March 2017
- ‘The importance of Human Resource Management’s Strategic role in Crisis management’ in the International conference on Managing disaster - A strategic perspective organized by Fatima College, Madurai, September 2016
- Relevance of Case study method in Management Education' on 55th AIMA Foundation day and 5th National Management Day Celebrations held by MMA, Madurai, February 2011