- DAAD Fellow (German Academic Exchange Program) in 2016.
- Published research articles in ABDC listed journals – 3 in B category journals and 1 in C category.
- Published two book chapters with Routledge publisher (Taylor & Francis)
Dr. Srinivasan is a passionate teacher with a great zeal of desire for research with 5 years of research experiences in various internationally funded research projects. He completed his Ph.D from IIT Madras in the area of Human Resouces Management and Organization Behavior. He has 5 years of consultancy experience in compliance management with multinational companies.
Area of Research: Employee volunteering, corporate social responsibility
- Srinivasan, S. & Dyaram, L. (2018). Employee participation in corporate volunteering. International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 10(2), pp. 127-146.
- Srinivasan S. & Dyaram, L. (2017). What drives employees to participate in corporate volunteering programs?, Social Responsibility Journal, 13(4), pp.661-677. https://doi.org/10.1108/SRJ-06-2017-0097
- MacDonald M. C., L. Juran, S. Srinivasan, J. Jose, P. Rajagopalan, L. Philip & Hall, K. (2017). Assessing participant compliance with point-of-use water treatment: An exploratory investigation. Public works Management & Policy, pp. 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1177/1087724X17745083
- MacDonald, M. C., L. Juran, J. Jose, S. Srinivasan, S. I. Ali, A. J. Kristan & Hall, K. (2016). The impact of rainfall and seasonal variability on the removal of bacteria by a point-of-use drinking water treatment intervention in Chennai, India, International Journal of Environmental Health Research, 26(2), pp. 208-221. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09603123.2015.1089532
- Srinivasan, S., M. J. Jino & Sriji, E.S. "4 Social protection." Social Development and Social Work Perspectives on Social Protection (2016): 52. Routledge, NY.
- Samuel, M. & Srinivasan, S. "9 Toward livelihood security through the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)." Social Development and Social Work Perspectives on Social Protection (2016): 175. Routledge, NY.
Area of teaching: Human Resources Management and Organization Behavior
- Industrial psychology
- Talent Management
- Human Resources Management
- Interpersonal effectiveness
Membership, Consultancies and MDP’s:
Dr. Srinivasan is a registered member Social Responsibility Research Network (UK), National Academy of Psychology (India). He has been a consultant compliance auditor for Footprints – Supply chain CSR, Hong Kong and iMentor Development Services, Delhi for past 5 years. He has been involved in several international research projects.
MacDonald, M.C., S. Srinivasan, S. I. Ali, P. Rajagopalan, K. Hall & Kristan, A.J. (2012). Applying an Extended Ladder of Participation for the Development of a Community-Managed Safe Water System in a Marginalized South Asian Community. Proceedings of the 2012 Technology for Development International Conference; Lausanne, Switzerland, cole Polytechnique Fdrale de Lausanne.
- 9th Annual American Business and Research Conference, New York, USA in 10-11, July, 2017.
- 24th Annual convention of National Academy of Psychology (NAOP), Bhopal, India, December 12-14, 2014.