Dr. Basu is a consultant and the Former Vice President in charge of Issue Management and DGM (Indian Head) of the Kolkata Branch. He has extensive experience in Finance & Banking including Investment Banking, International Finance, and Financial Strategy (28 years experience including overseas assignments mainly with SBI)
Having proven competency and conducted training modules at ICC, BNCCI, Coal India Ltd., SAIL, UCO Bank, SBI, Allahabad Bank RPG, Peerless Group among others, he is interested in Teaching, Training, and undertaking Consultancy in Finance & Banking
Specialties: Successfully conducted following workshops and training programs-
Different aspects in Banking, Investment Banking, Financial Markets, Derivatives & Risk Management & International Finance
Professor Khong is currently the Executive Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law in Taylor’s University. He was the Associate Dean (Research) of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. He has published in many journal publications notably in Information and Management, Journal of Services Marketing, Expert Systems with Applications, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Industrial Management and Data Systems, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Journal of Business Ethics and Business Strategy and the Environment; all of which are notable impact journals. He has worked in many research grants in excess of a million ringgit (70% of which are external grants) which relate to business analytics. He has more than 19 years working in academia and conducting research in areas like services marketing, user technology acceptance, social media studies, behavioural science, business analytics, machine learning and process reengineering.
Prof Gnanaharan is a visiting faculty for Economics, with his specialty being Managerial Economics, for which he has been certified by NEN as Entrepreneurship Trainer. He has also received a certification of UNIDO – EDI as a Cluster Development Agent
A PhD in Finance, Dr. Vijayakumar is a visiting faculty at TSM for Accounting and Finance, and also serves as the Department Head for Commerce in the University at Puducherry. He has a brilliant career as an educator, having served as a lecturer, professor and senior professor in some of the most reputed colleges and universities in South India and Delhi. He is a prolific researcher, and the list of his published works is staggering. He has been invited to speak at numerous conferences in his speacialty, and has received a number of awards for his exceptional research work and papers.
A former CEO and Managing Director, with 3 major revamping accomplishments in Manufacturing, Projects and Supply Chain environment, which were based on punctilious and pragmatic application of Scientific Principles and Technologies in the respective areas, which include Theory Of Constraints, LEAN Management, 3 ERP Systems, and a widely used Project Management System.
He also specializes in selectively building customized curriculum for Corporates in the Supply Chain Arena, and rendering the corresponding in-house training as the sole instructor, epitomizing a career that had significant emphasis in the Supply Chain Arena, where he held the position of Executive Director with about a $200 Million Spend Budget, and negotiated and procured Machinery, Raw Materials and MRO items from across the globe, besides managing Warehousing, Inventory Management and Distribution of materials and products in different phases.
His lifetime US certifications include CSCP, CIRM ( both from APICS) and C.P.M from ISM. Attended Harvard Leadership Development Program. MOOC Programs completed include Start-up Engineering, Technology Entrepreneurship, Decision Quality, Machine Learning, Programming in Python.
A prolific APICS certified Trainer and a Management Consultant, Prof Sekhar Venkatachalam is a Supply Chain Management specialist, having focused in training students in the subject for several years. His list of qualifications is long and impressive, and include several US certifications, Six Sigma black belt, and numerous fellowships in India and abroad. He had an illustrious corporate career, heading reputed companies in India and Sri Lanka, and serving as an advisor to a UAE based company after his retirement.
As an industry veteran, Krish is one of the most sought-after practitioners in the Banking Financial Services space. With over 4 decades of experience in Banking, IT/BPS, Consulting, and Competency enrichment. Krish, as he is popularly known, continues to serve as a senior advisor and a visiting professor in several organizations. He has the experience of working with several top national and international banks, being a guiding light as a thought leader with a futuristic vision. Krish is an industry veteran who is passionate about teaching and has a stellar academic record, making him one of the most sought-after trainers in the country.
• M.B.A. & C.A.I.I.B – Senior Banker with IT/ BPS consulting and competency experience with high techno-functional flair, skills & experience.
• Ability to relate underlying business, strategy, and operational details in view of hybrid experience across business domain, process, and technology
• Rich banking experience spanning across various areas of banking operations/transaction services in corporate, commercial, and consumer banking environments. High techno-functional flair & skills enabling effective contribution in the evolution of banking automation from a wholly manual environment to a fully grown digital banking scenario.
• Experience in consulting, sales / pre-sales, business & operations strategy, IT enablement, Digital banking, Innovation, Solutioning, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Transaction Services, BPO, process re-engineering, banking operations.
• Interacted actively with Board / CXO level and senior/middle management of global banks and contributed towards building a distinct brand + providing Thought Leadership & accelerated solutions embedded with futuristic outlook/vision.
• Was a significant contributor in the formation of a global web-based Banking Domain Academy for TCS associates in their pursuit in Learning and Certification programmes.
• Designed and conducted various innovative Learning programmes like Global Banking Quiz programmes, Round Tables, internal seminars, internal diploma/graduation programmes, etc
• Played an active role in gaining customer mind share through multiple platforms like face-to-face meetings, seminars, webinars, innovation days, workshops, round tables, and industry forums.
• Been part of various “Think” and “Co-Think” teams of the organization as well as various client organizations
A Fellow Company Secretary & a Lawyer who has been involved in complex and high-profile Investment transactions in the country, which strengthens his international expertise in Company Law & Foreign Exchange related issues. Prof. Vijay is an advocate who has specialized in Governance aspects, RBI matters, and Start-up support services, Externalisation & restructuring deals, Secretarial Operations, Corporate & Legal Affairs, and Statutory Compliance. He has served several organizations for over 10 years in various capacities, in the above areas.