Dr.Manjula Natarajan and Prof.Ramesh Kumar of TSM Madurai delivered an interactive Session on Marketing Fundamentals for “To be Entrepreneurs” at MADITSSIA under the NEEDS EDP Scheme on 19 February 2020. New Entrepreneur Cum Enterprise Development Scheme (NEEDS) is a popular scheme for new entrepreneurs by MSME. The knowledge session attracted lot of aspiring Entrepreneurs who interacted and understood how they can adopt and apply Marketing for their business ideas. Participants gave excellent feedback on the practical insights gained from the session.
Prof.N.Manjula was invited as a visiting faculty to conduct course on “STRATEGIC MARKETING” for M.Phil students of Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM), Nepal during the month of Feb – June 2017. Her reach has extended good affiliation for TSM among the Top B-Schools in Asia.
Memorandum of Understanding between Northern Michigen University and Thiagarajar School Of Management (Tsm) was signed on 26th February 2014 for a term of three years. This MOU was entered with the avowed objective of promoting bilateral cooperation between the two institutions and to promote interest and future collaboration in the teaching and learning of human resource development.
Memorandum of Understanding between University Of Southern Queensland, Australia and Thiagarajar School Of Management (Tsm) was signed on 28th December 2014. This MOU is being entered with the avowed objective of running combined projects in health and wellbeing, management sciences and Qualitative research aspects.
Memorandum of Understanding between Univeristy Of Peradeniya, Srilanka and Thiagarajar School Of Management (TSM) was signed on 25th February 2017.
• Peradeniya agreed to share the draft MOU by 25th of February to TSM for their review.
• It was agreed to pitch for the proposal call (deadline 20th February) and ask for funds needed for the undergraduate of the Department of Agricultural Economics and Business Management for the RIP. The first batch of students have to be sent Madurai between 10th -30th of April. In the event MoU takes time, it was decided to proceed with a Letter of Intent from both sides.
• The RIP will be 9 days in duration.
• It was agreed to send the whole specializing batch (13 undergraduate students this year). Numbers may differ in the future years.
• As per requirement, faculty will be brought down from TSM to offer special courses preferably at the MBA program.
• Both parties showed interest in doing collaborative research both at the faculty and student level (e.g. sending students to do field work in the partnering country). This will be open for both undergraduate and post graduate students.
• It was agreed to see the possibility of sending MBA students for a tailor made course at TSM of which credits could be transferred.
Rural Immersion Programme was organised from 17th April-26th April, 2017 – 22 Sri Lankan Undergraduate students ( 8 Boys and 14 girls ) participated accompanied by Prof. Dilini Hemachandra from Univeristy of Peradeniya , Sri Lanka. TSM had collaborated with M.S.Swaminathan Research Foundation and Gandhigram Rural University for the field visits of the students as a part of the International Exchange Programme…