1. International firm activities, R&D and Productivity: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms, (w/ Mita Bhattacharya and Luke Okafor), Economic Modelling, 2021, Vol.97, pp.1-13. (ABDC: A)
2. Spillover Effects of Research and Development, Exports and Foreign Investment on Productivity: Empirical Evidence from Indian Manufacturing, (w/ Mita Bhattacharya and Jong Rong Chen), Journal of South Asian Development, 2017, Vol.12 (1), pp.18-41.(ABDC: C)
3. Economic Reforms and Employment Growth in India: An Empirical Analysis, (w/ T.Sampathkumar), Arthshastra: Indian Journal of Economics and Research, 2017, Vol.6 (1), pp.35-45.
4. Estimating Total Factor Productivity and its components – Evidence from Manufacturing Sector of Tamilnadu, INDIA, (w/ T.Sampathkumar) Indian Journal of Applied Research, 2016, Vol.6 (8), pp.39-44.
5. Productivity, Technical Progress and Scale Efficiency in Indian Manufacturing: Post Reform Performance (w/ Ewert Kleynhans) Journal of Economic and Financial Sciences, 2013, Vol.6 (2), pp.479-494.
6. Measuring Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Small Scale Firms in India during Pre and Post Reform Periods (w/ Jong Rong Chen), The Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2012, Vol.15 (2), pp.153-169. (ABDC: B)