Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The founders of Thiagarajar School of Management have created this Institution as a temple of learning embedded with highest standards of ethics by providing a good, qualitative, and an affordable education as one of the greatest service to humankind in the society for nearly six-decades.
The Vision and Mission statements serve the Institution as a navigational guide for future direction and action. Our motto “Learn to Learn” emphasises the fact “Learning” is life-long quest and the process of learning is as important as learning itself. Thiagarajar School of Management ensures efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks with the active involvement and participation of the faculty and staff under the guidance of the Director and the Chairman and a few members of the Board of Governors by fostering a strong value system to think and act ethically. TSM also believes in reinventing itself in the changing socio-economic environment, review its vision and mission and (re)align the same with the dynamics of the business world.
TSM’s Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) are as given below:
- 1. To develop industry ready graduates
- 2. To prepare TSM graduates for effective leadership
- 3. To inculcate the habit to think and act ethically
- 4. To cultivate in TSM graduates application-oriented learning along with integrated, multi/cross-functional perspective.
- 5. To impart a strong sense of inclusiveness and sustainability in TSM’ graduate’s work ethic.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairperson – IQAC
- Email: email@example.com