To be among the most preferred academic institutions among management students, faculty and employers alike in the country.
To create respectable professionals with ethical managerial and entrepreneurial leadership qualities through superior quality teaching, hands-on training, and research. The institute endeavours to promote the practical application of the technologies, principles and tools of management in a wide range of economic and social organizations.
• To groom young men and women into technically proficient, managerially competent, and socially purposeful professionals deeply committed to upholding and practicing the highest standards of integrity.
• To help transform entrepreneurial ideas into scalable and sustainable economic and social institutions.
• To promote responsible leadership by seamlessly weaving ethical values, social dimensions and long-term sustainability into all aspects of its activities and academic programmes.
The Vision and Mission statements serve the Institution as a navigational guide for future direction and action. Our motto “Learn to Learn” emphasizes the fact “Learning” is life-long quest and the process of learning is as important as learning itself. Thiagarajar School of Management ensures efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks. This is achieved with the active involvement and participation of the faculty and staff under the guidance of the Director and the Chairman and a few members of the Board of Governors. A strong value system is fostered that enables everyone to think and act ethically. TSM also believes in reinventing itself in the changing socio-economic environment, reviewing its vision and mission and (re)aligning the same with the dynamics of the business world.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
• Plans and works to achieve the desired standards of education.
• Promoting and sustaining quality.
• Quality Initiatives: Submitting AQAR, organize Meetings and attain the goals.
• Monitors – updates website – establishes data management effectively using ICT tools.
• Co-ordinates all activities to enhance quality in the Institution.
• Internalizes quality culture, ensures incremental progress effectively and efficiently.